Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Terrible toddlers!:)

It's officially started!

Took max to the doctors today about his eczema. Oh gosh, I just wanted the ground to swallow me up! He was charging around the waiting room, full of beans-climbing on the chairs, trying to put the waste paper basket on his head, pulling tissues out of the box-thankfully every was smiling, no dirty looks but it was a very long 10 minute wait!

We then see the doctor and max reverts to baby mode-climbs up on my lap, lies down and starts making fake sucking noises next to my boob!!!!! Beam me up!x

Replies

• Oh, p.bob! Thank you! I have just had a much-needed giggle over that! There are moments when I am quite glad that Peter isn't walking yet, although yesterday was pretty classic. We went to the park with some friends and all he wanted to do was crawl off at high speed down a fairly busy footpath. Then he pulled himself up on a chicken wire fence and started trying to decapitate the flowers behind it. The tantrum he had when I picked him up and took him away him away! I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me! Ah, well. It was a gorgeous day and at least he seems to have got over his complete terror of touching grass.
  • Stephi, I am so glad it isn't just Peter who has a grass phobia! I had convinced myself it was because we don't have a garden and have been depriving him of stimulation. You have made me feel much better! Thank you! :\)
  • Leah was at my parents yesterday and decided she didnt like flowers and started pulling them all off lol had to stop her she didnt like that one bit lol also she has started pinching Lexie but no one else and she keeps doing it she knows shes hurting her big sister who wont fight back the little monkey