Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

oops, pregnant again!!!!

Hi, yes i'm pregnant again should be due around beginning of May with baby no6!

Now with the not so good news.....................The hv is referring Osian to the pediatrition (*sp) cos he isn't putting on enough weight, he is sliding down the chart rather than going up. Not had the appointment through yet but he is fine in himself and doing all the things a 5 month old should do.
He has 4 8oz bottles of cow & gate hungry baby and some baby food/cereal/rusk everyday, goes to bed between 8-9pm depending and sleeps through! So hopefully it's just the way he is and nothing will be wrong, just can't help worry!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Congrats hun! 6 babies.....you crazy lady!! image Was your little one due 29th March? I think we might have been due the same day! x
  • Options
    yeah, he was i had him on the 30th on my own in the bath at home! lol

When did you have your lo in the end? xx
  • Options
    Congratulations and lucky you - I'm trying to convince oh we start trying again!!!

I wouldn't worry about your lo, we were sent for opposite reason, Amelia is a chunky thinkg and has piled the weight on. As long as your lo is happy, eating, sleeping and doing all the things a 5 month old should be you'll get on just fine.
    Keep us updated
  • Options
    Millie came 4 weeks early on the 3rd March! Bit of a surprise but labour was good, only thing was we had to stay in hospital for 5 nights which was horrible as I just wanted to be at home! Hoping for a home birth with no.2 though! How come you were on your own? Sounds a bit scary!

• Options
    Congratulations! i want to start trying for the next one but oh said not till this time next year. hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.take care image
  • Options
    thanks pumba & lin xx

mgmummy, glad to hear it went ok for ya! normally with my others i've started with pains in the morning and had them later in the evening, so when i woke with pains with Osian at 6am i got in the bath around 8.30am after taking 2 paracetomol. My oh rushed the kids (2 of them) to the neighbours at about 8.50 to take them to school then about 9.10am my waters went and i new he was guna come then!!! (my others were the same) oh phoned the midwife just before this happened and told them it wasn't immenent but tried phoning back and got no answer, luckily it was cos they were on the way. I gave 2 pushes and he came out in the bath then the midwives arrived about 5-10mins later!!! lol

I'm hoping they will let me have another home birth this time, it will be my 4th home birth! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations you hardly hear of people having big families these days but it was the "norm" when My mam and her mam etc were born !!

xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations. Enjoy your pregnancy and hope you get to have that home birth.