Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Evan seriously just made my heart melt :)

Constant demand feeding has been getting me down quite a bit, not helping as Evan doesnt seem to want me unless its for boob...oh gets smiles and cuddles and mummy gets the moans! Well today my mum watched him for half an hr while i did the school run (first time ive left him image) When i got in she was trying to settle him with his dummy but he wasnt playing ball...so i took him off her and was about to latch him on when he looked up at me and gave me the biggest smile ever!! I swear how i didnt burst out crying il never know...was such a wondeful moment, one i will keep locked away forever and its all mine image

Kim and Evan 8wks today :\)

Replies

• Options
    that's so lovely-you know little evan loves you so much he just loves the boobie more at the moment! i spend most of the day feeling like a boob on legs too! xx
  • Options
    Aww, that is lovely. Nina looks up at me with that big grin before a feen and it's so amazing. Particularly helps when your really annoyed after another wake up or a crying bout. x
  • Options
    Bless!! smiles to melt you don't they??!! I hate the fact that I find it hard to settle my ds as he can 'smell the milk'!! Hungry boys!! xx