Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi :)

Just a little "hi" from a newbie! Hope you don't mind me butting in but I've been a lurker on here for ages and thought it was about time I joined!

My litte bean was born 26/03/09, can't believe how quickly it's flown!

:\)

Replies

• Hello and welcome to March mummies! Glad you've decided to join in as it can get quite quiet in here sometimes so the more the merrier! image

My daughter was born on the 3rd March....the time has just whizzed by! image

x

[Modified by: MGMummy on August 30, 2009 10:59 PM]

• hi, my little man was born 30th march! It has gone really quick hasn't it!!
    Do you have any other kiddies or was he/she your first? xxx
  • Hi and welcome. I agree i cannot believe we are near to 6 months! Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Hi, thanks for the welcomes image

Jacks my first but we do want more. I'm broody already which may seem crazy but we're going to try and wait as we're saving for a new house.

How about you ladies? You have other children? x
  • hello and welcome. how are you, my baby was born on the 3rd of march and is gonna be 6 months on thiurs! cant believe it!

:\) :\) :\)
  • Hi and welcome.
    My little man Riley was born on 31st March. I know how you feel about being broody already! x
  • Hi & Welcome, my lil girl, Erin-Beth, was born 6th march...almost 6months old..its quite sad she is no longer a little baby image Ive just looked thru all the then and now pics on here and nearly cried lol lol
  • Welcome to March Jack's mummy! The girls here are lovely,so glad you've found us!xx