Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

knock knock

hello there ladies and brand new bundles of joy

massive congratulations to everyone.

sorry i've been away for so long but things have been more hectic than i ever cld have imagined, a certain little someone is allergic to sleep lol!!

just to say hi and let u know i am still around and now have Austin in tow who was born on 21/03/09 by em c-sec 6 days over at 6lb12

i know i've said this already (on the due in forum) but i really will do a birth story soon.

Breast feeding is going well although it was a bit of a rocky start, and have for the last week been giving a formula feed at 9.30/10pm but my breast pump arrived today so have ben having a go on that to give that to him tonight instead. he's gaining weight nicely and was 7lb31.5 last thursady so he must be well over 8lb now. unfortunately tho he has reflux but the doc has given us some gaviscon and it seems to be helping (he's not been sick at all today, yays) although he seems to find it really painful to do a poo?? anyone else's little ones like this? Austin has now started smiling and its the most beautiful thing to look at when he's grinning all gummy at me lol.

anyway i've blabbed on enogh now, hope ur all doing well and that ur bambinos are thriving andbouncy, and not keeping u up too much.. yeh right lol

lots of love

Si????n an Austin (4 weeks and 4 days old)
xxx

Replies

• Congratulations Siany-good to see you back, hi Austin (fab name!) Sorry to hear about the reflux, sounds like he's feeling a little better though so that's good. If you catch some smiles on camera get them on here-i'd love to see them, they really are so precious!

I don't think Max finds pooing painful although he does puff out his chest/tummy and grunt alot! Cheeky boys hey!xx
  • mine has been going bright red and grunting all day yesterday and today which i put down to needing a poo. he's also been right off his sleeping and feeding patterns too which is weird - i think it might be the 6 week growth spurt as he's six weeks on friday. its sooo hard to know what to worry about and what is something for the doctors to check out isn't it.
  • congrats on austin image