Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09

what are your lo's doing?

darren was 11 weeks on tuesday and keeps trying to sit up, he goes all tense, pulls arms into his chest and desperatly tries to sit! hes been smiling since he was 4 weeks and has the odd giggle now too. he grasped a toy for the first time on monday too, caught it on video imageimage

i love it when he does something new but i dont want him to grow up too fast! led on the floor before and kept trying to sit up and ended up on his side so he's prob got the hang of that now too

xxxx

Replies

• Its so exciting watching them do new things - Amelia tries to move but doesn't get anyway, she will pull herself up if I hold her hands. I think she grabs at her dangly things on playmat, unless its sheer luck, yet to work that one out!!! When changing she rolls to her side then falls back to her back which is quite funny. Amelia will be 11 weeks on monday. Your Darren sounds quite advanced, he's going to grow to be a very intelligent little boy!!!
    I think its scary how quickly time goes, keep wishing Amelia to the next stage but then really want my little tiny baby back!!