Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09

Hi How is everyone?

Hi i was just wondering how everyone was?How are all the babies,bumps,mums?Leah is doing well walking and annoying her big sister lol and i do need an extra pair of eyes as shes a climber lol.She also eats everything never refuses anything lol She has really developed a personality now really cute and funny but now throws tantrums if she doesnt get her own way lol Hope everyone is doing ok :\)

Replies

• we're doing good. hollie has taken about 4 steps from time to tiem but refuses to walk as crawling is easier.
    she has the funniest personality and everyone stops to talk to her and she natters back. dont get me started on tantrums though,lol

i still cant belive that they are all one now! xx
  • Riley has come on so much in the last few weeks since he finally started crawling! Now that he can get about himself there's no stopping and he's pulling himself up on everything and loves cruising around. He's taken about 3 steps on his own before losing his balance, that's what we need to work on now because he can't quite stand on his own yet.
    He's so smiley and can be very chatty at times, he's always a bit wary of people at first though. The tantrums though are pretty annoying if I don't let him have something he shouldn't or he's waiting for milk/food!
    We've just got a sixth tooth as well, they're coming pretty fast now! x
  • Were good thanks hun-Max took off walking on Thursday,we went to the shopping centre today and he walked around holding our hands-i was bursting with pride, bloody hurt my back though as we had to hunch over to reach him! He's eating really well, im used to him being quite thin so he feels like a real chunky monkey, he's got a pot belly!

He's not saying anything we can understand yet but he's understanding more each day and nods and shakes his head at the right things.

I love him so much, he's my best little buddy, he's such a lovely,happy little boy-im really enjoying this age.

He's settled in nursery now,we dont get any tears anymore-he waves me off and blows me a kiss! Going back to work has actually been good so far,id been dreading it so much so im happier now it's not hanging over me!

Weve still only got 2 teeth!x
  • All good here, Ollie is still stationary! He can get around on his bottom but isn't crawling and no-where near walking! He will stand against things but lets go and just falls down! He will walk holding our hands but doesn't cruise.

He does say lots though, he says Mum, Dad, Nan, cat, that, yes, and his new one this week "SHUT"! He says this when he plays with doors and shuts them. Also if he closes a book he shouts SHUT!

He is sleeping really well (touch wood!) and still as ever eats anything and everything but still only weighs 18lb!

I'm doing better with pregnancy, seem to be ok with the nausea and tiredness most days but still in bed by 9.30 latest each night! I am however already showing, I look 6mths pregnant at 12weeks!
  • Dinks-it's 9.10pm-get to bed!xx
  • Haha p.bob!

I went to bed just after I wrote that! But as I had said Ollie was doing well at night we had a bad night!