Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

We're on the move!

Peter has just rolled over three times this afternoon while wearing his bulky reusable nappy! image

I was a bit worried as, at 20 weeks he seemed to be a bit slow to roll over (he has been trying for ages but only made it over very slowly once or twice before while naked). But it looks as if he is off now. The changing mat is going to have to be moved to the floor. image

Hope all the other March babies are thriving.

Replies

• Yay! Welldone Peter! Max rolled for the first time on Sunday-from front to back 3 times and from back to front once, he's not done it again since though!xx
  • woohoo well done Peter and Max, Erin keeps trying but hasnt quite managed it yet lol

Not newborns anymore image
  • Yey go Peter and Max!!! Evan get s halfway then rolls back so your not alone malakin!!! He goes round in circles and can move across the room by digging his feet in and bunny hopping - does that count! xxx
  • No rolls for is yet. I think because he is a big baby that is preventing him!! he shows signs but alas nothing x
  • Well done Peter - No rolling from Amelia yet - gets legs over but top half stays on side, very strange position!! She wants to sit and stand all day long - I'm sure she'll walk before she rolls!!!
    She's very good at bum shuffling especially in her cot, I'm sure I put her feet to the bottom of the cot at night but she can be the other way round by morning!!!