Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Peter just...

slept from 12:45 until 5:30! image Okay, so it's not quite sleeping through. He went down at 7:30 and then fed again at 10:30 and 12:15. but after weeks of 2/3/4 am wake-up calls, it is a bit of a miracle! Am so proud of my little monkey. Let's hope that this is the beginning of a pattern, as it is certainly one I can live with. :\)

Replies

• Options
    Yay.....fantastic!! Well done little Peter!! Bet you feel fab for the uninteruppted sleep!?

Fingers crossed he keeps it up for you! Im sure he will now he's done it once!

xxx

• Options
    Well done Peter!! Its so good when you get that little extra sleep
  • Options
    Yup, it felt amazing! image Fingers crossed he pulls the same trick tonight.
  • Options
    Well done Peter and well gone historygirl for perservering!! Happy sleeping!xx
  • Options
    Wow..that's great. Good boy Peter! Hope he keeps it up. At least you know he can do it. Nina has been up every couple of hours since the weekend so I haven't been hopeful at all. Then last night she pulled a 9 hour stretch out of the bag!!x
  • Options
    Oooh, missymoo, how fabulous! Well done, Nina!

Peter slept from 11 until a quarter to 3 last night, but he then slept for another three hours after that. I can live with only one shortish feed a night, if that is what he wants and he goes down reasonably quickly afterwards. Am going to keep everything crossed...
  • Options
    Yey well done peter....evan cluster fed last night til 10.30....then the next thing i knew it was light...he only bloody slept til 6am - YAHOO!!!!! xx
  • Options
    What is going on with the March babies?! We didn't have another 9 hour stretch last night but Nina only woke up once for a feed and back to bed until 6..not bad at all. I can see light at the end of the tunnel!x
  • Options
    woo! its nice to see everyone getting some more sleep, the last few nights Ophelia has managed to go 7 - 8 hours in a solid stretch, and as im breastfeeding i didnt think she;d go that long!! its so good to get a bit more rest! heres hoping everyone does as well tonight! xxxx
  • Options
    Woohoo! Yay for all these sleeping babies! image

Peter had a bad night last night (refusing to go back down after feeding at 11 and again at 4) and then presented us with two huge dirty nappies (he normally only does one every two days or so). He also slept for two hours in the morning when he normally sleeps for half an hour and has just gone to sleep without taking his bedtime bottle. I am completely confused! :\?

Ah, well. I hope everyone carries on getting more sleep. :\)
  • Options
    Well, after two dreadful nights (2 very long feeds followed by large dirty nappies) Peter just went 8 to 3:30 and then 4:15 to 7 last night! imageimage Despite waking at 10 to 3 and lying awake waiting for him to wake up and demand food, I still got nearly 8 hours and leaked all over the bed. image I know I am tempting fate, but I am actually beginning to think in terms of light and tunnels. image
  • Options
    thats great news all the march babies seem to be good sleepers Leah falls asleep downstairs between 9-10pm i move her upstairs when i go to bed at 12 change and feed her then she usually sleeps between 6 -8 hours but she makes up for it in the morning and is on and off the boob till midday lol