Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09

FAO MGMMUMMY

Hi. Thanks for your suggesting the sea life cente. I know what you mean about struggling to find places in Lancashire. I take Lydia to a tiny talk class but she no longer sits still and wants to be off! Have thought about taking her to something/where else but I'm stuck! X x

Replies

• Well on a Friday I meet up with the girls from my baby group and we use to go to cafe's whilst the babies slept in their prams but we cant do that anymore as they dont sleep and they want to be off! We now tend to go to soft play areas which usually have cafes in them. We go to a good one in Preston called Rascals or there is one just down the road from me called Giddy Kids. Dont know if they are a chain though. Giddy kids is free for under 1's and has a really good soft play area for under 2's only. I think Rascals is ??1.50 and has a similiar thing.
    There is aslo a bounce and rhyme class at my local library which Millie will sit through as its only 30mins and she likes the singing and actions. I knw they do these at different librarys through Lancs so might be worth ringing your local one.
    xx
  • Thanks. I've looked both of them up and they just seem to be in Preston but not a million miles from me so I'll give them a try. Thanks again x x