Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

teeth grinding

hi all, hope all mums and babies are doing well.

hollie is now 8 months and has 4 teeth (more on the way too!) and since last week she has started grinding her teeth during the day and it is really going through us. does anyone have any ideas on how i can stop her from doing it?

thanks

beccie x image

Replies

• Hi beccie, think it's just another phase they go through-hopefully it won't last long! Max has started headbanging (that sounds very dramatic, it's not hard or anything, he just leans his head back until it bumps whatevers behind him over and over) , it's just something new he's discovered-he thinks it's funny but we just ignore him xx
  • hollie is doing the head banging too, either throwing her head back on me or out in the pram and she does half do it hard! why on earth do they do it?

hows max doing?

• He's doing great thanks , is into everything,he doesn't sit still for a second . Trying to drop his night feed at the mo but not really getting anywher, he wakes around 3ish and just doesn't settle back until I feed him or it's time to get up!!

How's hollie? Xx