Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09

tummy troubles

hi i am fairly new to this but was wondering if anyone can help, i gave birth to my second daughter in march and ever since she has been born she has had really bad stomach i thought it was just colic and have tried gripe water, infacol, change her bottles to Dr brown ones, massaged her tummy, tried the new aptamil easy digest and after finally getting through to my health vistor last week she has been put on Lactose free milk which has helped but her tummy is still really bad in the evenings it can take me three hrs to settle her and she looks in pain and wriggles all over the place. The health visitor tells me its early days and to wait but i just don't know what to do, has anyone else had this problem. Laya is 19 weeks old now! please help x

Replies

• hi yes it can be any time of the day but it usually worse in the evening, what is relux and what can i do about it? x
  • thank you will try that in the meantime and then speak to my hv again and she what she says. I just dont know what else to do as she in alot of pain and nobody seems to help! x