Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy 1st Birthday to......

Peter xxxxx

Have a wonderful day :\)

Love Erin-Beth & Jacki x

Replies

• Options
    Thank you! We have had wonderful weekend and are now having a quiet family day at home followed by a walk, if this gorgeous weather holds.

I don't know why, but the emotion of is all has just hit me. I am sitting watching him play with his presents and suddenly feel as if my heart is breaking. He is such a gorgeous young man that I can hardly bear it! I am so lucky to have him. x
  • Options
    Oh no, THG-you've got me blubbing now! Im a wreck at the moment! Hope you have a lovely day, much love xx
  • Options
    hapy birthday Peter! xxx
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PETER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you've had a lovely day......Im really looking forward to Wednesday, dont think its quite hit me yet! image

xxx
  • Options
    Thank you so much, everyone. It has been a lovely day. I hope all the March babies have birthdays as happy as this one has been.

Peter would send giggles and claps to all (as he has been doing all day) except that he is finally asleep! (This, after totally skipping his afternoon nap.) So I will send love and hugs to all mummies and babies instead. :\)
  • Options
    Sorry I'm a day late but happy birthday Peter! x
  • Options
    Belated Happy Birthday to Peter. Can you believe it? It sounds like you've had a lovely few days with your little man.

I was actually ok about it all until I read your post! xx
  • Options
    A belated Happy Birthday from us to Peter as well!

Glad you had a lovely time!

C xx
  • Options
    Happy birthday Peter sorry its late hope you had a great day image