Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Millie just pooed in the bath!!!

whilst I was in it with her!!!!.................................urgh!!! lol Think she's had a bit of tummy ache today so she felt great afterwards but I didn't!!! I had to shout hubby to come and hold her whilst I cleaned the bath out then hubby passed her back to me and we had a shower together which she quite liked. She usually hates the water going on her face when in the bath but she was quite happy letting the shower trickle over her face with me holding her.....maybe she felt safer than being held at arms length in the bath!!! Funniest bit is though as I was getting in the bath, hubby was holding her ready to pass her to me when I was in the bath and she weed on him and I laughed my head off.....serves me right really!!! ha

Im going to be very wary at bath times from now on!! lol There is nothing that girl could do to me that I wouldn't think it was cute.....must be mad!!! image

xxx

Replies

• Haha how funny!

Riley has never pooed in the bath (not yet anyway!) but wee's in there quite regularly. He goes in his on his own normally though, I've only been in with him a handful of times and don't know if I'll ever go in with him again now lol or I'll be very wary!

I was talking to my mum about swim nappies yesterday and she said they never had them when I was young and we just used to go in the pool and stuff with no nappy just swimming cozzie. So I said what if we pooed and she said well they used to say that appparently the water stops a baby from pooing, obviously they were wrong!

xxx
  • Bloomin heck, it's a good job Daisy hasn't done that yet - it'd make a right mess with her explosions!!! Bless her, I'm like you - it's cute that I have to clear poo up from her belly button!!!!! Are we completely mad?!!

Sorry, but you have really cheered my day up!!! image

xxx
  • MrsButtons - thought I would post about it as knew it would make someone laugh!!! Glad I cheered you up! image

xkelx - I had heard that about the water and pooing too - I can now confirm its deffinately not true!!! lol

I should have jumped out quick just before it happened because she did a big trump just before but I thought 'aww bless, good shes getting rid of her wind!!' lol I'll know to get straight out next time!!

BE must be playing up again because someone has replied to this with -

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

as I've got a email telling me but its not showing up on here!!! grrr

I want to know who its from and it doesn't tell you that on emails!!! hehe Im just too nosey and stuff like this bugs me!!! lol

Whoever posted it please try again so I know who its from!!! image

xxx
  • Darcy pooped in bath once with oh!! I was rolling on floor laughing!
  • I bath with Amelia most nights and she's always trumping, but I'd considered myself to be 'safe' as I didn't think babies could poo in water - Now I know differently might be a bit wary in future!!

I'm still chuckling to myself - Thanks for cheering up my day!!
  • lol! Welldone Millie-better out than in!

Max has never pooed but he wees as soon as his bum hits the bath seat-wee's sterile though so im safe!

My hubbie's first memory is of him pooing in the bath whilst sharing with his sister-his mum fished it out with a beaker!! x
  • :lol:

Sorry, MGMummy but this did make me laugh.

Peter hasn't pooed in the bath yet, although he has peed plenty of times (including once all over me when I was bathing him in the sink). But he did go and fall asleep in the bath for a couple of minutes last night! image Poor exhausted mite!
  • lol well not as bad as my experiance my little man pooed in the bath whilst sat on my stomache it was like an explosion ewww well its a gud job i love him to bits n just laughed it off n washed lol