Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

wanted to say Hi!

Hay everyone Just wanted to say hi! My little boy Jack was born on march the 17th and he has grown so big now! I don't really have any friends who have children and my friends aren't really into the baby thing! I am sure they don't know what they are missing!!

Is anyone getting broody for another yet? i know I must be mad but I am already! haha!

Jack just had his injection today and he is grumpy as can be bless him xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi. Welcome to born in March.

Millie has just had her 3rd injections this morning, I hate having to take her but its for the best I suppose! image

I'm definately broody again but going to wait a little while yet!

xx
  • Options
    awww a aptricks day baby. many belated congartualtions and welcome to the march 09 forum.

i am getting a little broody now, especially as two of my friends have got tiny little six week babies and another two are pregnant, and i have definate bump envy lol. won't be trying for at least a yr tho as had an em c sec so advised to wait one, preferably two years.

hope he cheers up and feels a little better soon, austin's got his last lot on friday, yikes! xx
  • Options
    Hi and nice to hear from you.

Def broody, I'd have another now but OH says we have to wait till Ameila is 1 until we can start trying again!!!

Hope the effect of the jabs has started to wear off