Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tummy Time

Are your Lo's enjoying a bit of tummy time? I was just looking at photos of Angelo and he was on his tummy alot of his awake time and loved it. Nina hates it, she'll stay there a minute max before getting upset. I think I will keep trying her on her tummy now and again as I don't want her not to crawl..oh I'm thinking too far ahead now! Anyway, just wondering what the other march babies are up to? x

Replies

• Laila loves a bit of tummy time. NOrm put her on her tummy after shes had a nappy change. She loves it, and is already so strong- she lifts her head up and has a little look round to see whats going on, aswell as kicking her little legs out as if shes trying to crawl!! Bless her. HAve some fab pics of her on her tummy. xx
  • Erin-Beth loves tummy time too but has taken a few attempts. If she has something to push her feet against then she is off lol got some great pics too image thou i worry she is gonna headbutt the floor after holding her head up and nosing around!!!