Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09

BFP's in Born in Feb 09!!

Oh my goodness there are BFP announcements in the Born in Feb 09 forum!! How exciting is that!! image

Anyone here thinking of trying for 2nd, 3rd, 4th ot 5th soon???

I like the idea of it and the thought of being pregnant again is lovely but then I think how would I cope!!

xxxx

[Modified by: Beth24 on 18 May 2009 22:46:40 ]

Replies

• OMG, theres no way i would think about having another baby so soon!! Good on anyone that does though. We have decided we prob wont have anymore now anyway, have 1 boy and 1 girl- so thats perfect for us.
    xx
  • I think it would be mega hard with babies that close in age!
    I defo want a 2nd in the next couple of years, OH not so keen on the idea yet though lol. I just don't think I wana get out of the habit too much of no sleep, would rather get it all out the way together!
    xxx
  • Noooo! I have my two angels now and will take every possible precaution to stop there! I couldn't go through another difficult pregnancy and two is quite enough for me anyway.x
  • Well, we do want another one, but definitely not so soon! No way we are even going to think about trying for another year minimum. Not that there is much risk of anything other than an immaculate conception occurring on present form. image
  • Well, we do want another one, but definitely not so soon! No way we are even going to think about trying for another year minimum. Not that there is much risk of anything other than an immaculate conception occurring on present form. image

lol...I totally know what you mean!!

xxx
  • Despite having had a rotten pregnancy with this lo I would love to be pregnant again but my lo is only 8 weeks old so I think we'll wait a couple of years.
  • Definatley want another but not quite so soon - Thinking of waiting till next year but no more than a 2 year age gap.
  • i would love number 3 probably when Leah is 3 so at nursery and Lexie 4 so at school so i could have some time with the baby on its own but oh not keen i think he feels 2 is enough but we'll see about that lol