Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fathers Day gifts

Hi girls, just realised its fathers day next month and was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what they will buy their OH. I know its not until the 21st June but my hubby is so hard to buy for that I need a lot of time to come up with something!

I've got an idea for a silly little present as we took a pic of Jake which has us in fits of laughter until we are physically crying everytime we look at it so I was thinking of putting it onto a keyring so that when he is stressed at work he can look at it and smile! I want to get something else as well though so what is everyone else thinking of doing?

xxx

Replies

• I was thinking of getting ds's fingerprints onto cufflinks! Its tricky as I want to get something special being the first one x
  • I was thinking of getting ds's fingerprints onto cufflinks! Its tricky as I want to get something special being the first one x
  • Well I got a mug from photobox for mothers day with photos of Millie on it and worlds best mummy on it, I love it, but the photos on it are of her when she was tiny and she has changed so much now so think Im going to get hubby one the same but with more recent photos of her on it!!
    Already designed a card for him on moonpig with photos of the 2 of them together on it, it looks fab! Cant wait to get it ordered, but need to do it when he's not around!

[Modified by: Beth24 on May 17, 2009 10:30 PM]

• Littlep- i was also thinkng of getting finger prints done, wanted them done on dogtags, to go on a chain my oh already has. But as i would have to get 2 lots done- works out quite pricey, am still looking into it. But you need to get in there quick if your going to do it. think the website i was looking at had to have prints back by 25th may, to make sure you recieve for fathers day.
  • Thats a good idea about the funny pic on a keyring! We've got a funny one of Riley which has us in stitches everytime I look at it so might look into that!
    I've been making a card on snapfish with pics of him on it. But might take a look on moonpig actually to see if they're any better.
    xxx