Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

:D

hello my lovelies!

well as some of u know we've been ttc a little brother or sister for Austin...today it seems i've got my BFP!
can't believe it! it's really not sunk in, partly because when i was preg witha ustin the line came up so strong and i was expecting the same, but i've got a faint line (defiantely there, no need for squinting or anything), so did another and the same thing happened, bth came up within 2 minutes (test said to wait 3-10 minutes). si anyhoo, the girls over in ttc have said that a line is a line, so i guess i'm expecting a little xmas pud, not sure on exact date yet, as my cycles ahve been anything from 31-45 days, but based on the typical 28day edd is 7th december.. image

still can't believe its true lol, especially as had absoluetely no symptoms, not a sausage, not even the bloatedness which was my only symptom with ds.

anyhoo, just wanted to share with my marchies, been dying to tell people but so far only told my best mate and obviously OH, we'll be telling his mum and bro this week when they come over to visit as he wants to be able to tell them face to face, btu i don't think we'll be telling anyone else for a while...and damn doctors aren't open til tuesday, grr @ the bank holiday lol.

mwah! xxxx

Replies

• Woo WOooo!!!! congratulations!!!!! xxxxxxx
  • Congratulations! That's wonderful news!! Yes a line is deffo a line, max's line was really faint but a week later had gone dark. Awwww, I'm broody-that's 8 facebook babies I've got on the way ! Hope you have a healthy 9 months-it's crazy to think there's the start of life, I minute brother or sister for Austin growing inside you! Xx
  • Congratulations thats great news i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy image
  • Aw, congratulations! What fabulous news!

I'm starting to get really broody myself. We won't start ttc until September at the earliest and probably not until Christmas and it seems ages away (although I'm sure it will fly by for you)! Have a very healthy, happy pregnancy. :\)
  • Ah congratulations WoW Baby - Hopefully I'll be joining you, been ttc since xmas, was due on yesterday but af still not arrived, going to buy test tomorrow so at least i'll know either way
    Have a healthy and happy nine months
  • Horrah! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you image My line came up faint the first two times and then more strongly and then really strongly (two packs for the price of one image). So it is probably just that you have tested earlish.
    Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months image xxxx
  • Woohoooooo congratulations, wat fab news image and the time will whizz by this time round as Austin will be keeping you busy xxx
  • Congratulations! What a lovely Christmas present for the 3 of you image

I'm seriously broody too! Hopefully we are going to TTC our 3rd and last around Dec/Jan, would be sooner only we want to get headway with the new house first!
  • Yey congratulations! image x
  • Congratulations! Hope it all goes well for you.

C xx
  • Many congratulations!! thats super news x
  • Big congrats hunni!!!! I havent checked in on here for a while and come back to all these preggers March mummies!! yay

Very exciting stuff!!! My test this time was very faint compared to Millie's test but I definately have a little baby in my tummy as got a picture to prove it although I havent felt pregnant at all this time!

xxx
  • wow congrates! i'm really broody but hollie is enough for me at the mo :P

you going to find out the sex again? x
  • No bloody way like, i cant believe it your pregnant tooooo.........whats going on lol. congratulations to you chat soon xxxxx