Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

some advice please..........

My son is 6 weeks old and is on aptamil easy digest as he is quite a sicky baby he has 5oz every 4 hours but the past couple of days he has be constantly crying an wont sleep unless i hold him. Obviously i cant hold him 24/7 i was just wondering if you could give me any advise on the matter as im really drained because of it, and i really want to know whats wrong with him, does he need more milk?
hope you can help

Danielle and Bradley
6 weeks old today

Replies

• if he is drqaining his bottles aybe he needs another oz, other wise prob just being crafty when ruby gets in that kind of oad i wrap her in a blanket tight so she feels like she is still being held

Ruby was really sick on the ilk and now it turns out she is latose intolrance since being on thesoya milk she has been alot better hardly ever sick and if she is its normaly due to wind

good luck
    Mari & Ruby 7 weeks 5 days
  • sometimes he drains it sometimes he dont
    hmmmm i duno what to do

xxx
  • My baby won't go down until he is completely wind free. t took me a little while to work this out!! The tips on the other thread are good for settling him. But sometimes I have also found that he settles after a few minutes crying. Its hard but does work! hope that helps x