Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

wheres gem gem??

hope everyone is ok! just wonder where gem gem disapeared to, she was always very talkative and good at advice and just noticed we aint heard from her recently??

xxxx

Replies

• Im friends with her on FB, her and Spencer are doing great. Im not sure why she doen't come on here anymore-i think she may not have a computer (just internet from her phone) so can't reply to posts etc xx
  • hey i'm also friends her on fb and as far as i know evrythings ok with her and spencer. I havent been on hear for ages either!! Just been so busy with Laila, and James, also spend alot of time on yayw nowadays. x
  • Hi ya I'm here!

Thank you for thinking of me. Me and Spencer are fine i can't believe how the time has flown.

I come on for a read all the time and when i have the laptop i even start to reply to people but then i always think noone will care what i have to say. I guess i've lost a bit of confidence.

Everytime i have a problem or issues i want to come on here but i just get side tracked alot. I definatly have baby brain i forget what i'm doing all the time.

I hope your all doing fab and i'll try and get on here more i promise xxxx
  • There she is!! Come back Gem-we miss you and bring that Loz Monster with you too!xx
  • There she is!! Come back Gem-we miss you and bring that Loz Monster with you too!xx