Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pull ups...?

hi ladies and babies

hope ur all well and not too freaked out by the impending birthdays

austin is finally big enough to go into size 4s (altho size 3s still fit him fine) and noticed the other day that pull ups start at size 4, now he's a right little wriggle monster and literally he's not still for a second, not even when he's sleeping, and getting him dressed/changing his nappy is just a huge battle, usually resulting in either him or me (or both) getting a bit annoyed, so i was wondering if any of you have started with pull ups yet, thought perhaps they might be easier as can just step into them rather than having to lay him down and fight wih him trying to crawl off all the time, but having never used them not sure if they reammy are as easy as that. will be keeping him in normal nappies for bedtime but figured wld be so much easier for in the day...what are u all doing? xx

Replies

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bloody site ate my reply......

i dont like them,ive put daniel in them and he will be 3 in april and they dont hold as much wee and if he does a poo in them you have to rip them off as pulling them down would make one hell of a mess :lol: when this pack is finished i wont be etting anymore and i wont be getting any for the twins

sarah
  • i tried them with Lexie and hated them and went back to nappies, didnt see much point until a few weeks ago when she started getting up for a wee in the night as she can pull them up and down without help,when potty training in the day i just went from nappies to pants.i wont be getting Leah any until she gets up in the night so only once shes potty trained in the day.
  • i've got a pack of size 4 huggies pull ups that i got from BE a while ago. hollie has been in size 4's for a long time and my hv has suggested i try them as hollie has learnt how to over power me when i'm doing her nappy and i end up in pain so they said try the pull ups as she can stand into them and it may be easier for me but i havent tried yet cause she has teething nappies at the mo so want to stick with nappies i know of.
    but i am going to give them a go x
  • i've just started using pull ups with my eldest whos 3, aa we're potty training. But they're useless! I wouldnt use them unless he was potty trainin!!
    btw hi fallen, i'm from yayw- almostMrsroche
    xx
  • Pull ups had never even crossed my mind at this age actually. But at the minute it's still fairly easy for me changing his nappy as Riley's not crawling yet.

Btw I'm from yayw too! Same username but mostly in weddings abroad. x
  • they is a group of us here :lol: almostMrsroche,have seen a few off your posts,will know who you are now and kel,sometimes it doesnt twig who's who,i dont know if thats got something to do with having a mummy brain or planning our wedding :lol: they is a few fallen angels on yayw,so dont get me mixed up with the other ladies :lol:

sarah
  • i'm on yayw too!