Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 week scans :)

Hi girls,

Just wondered when everyone's scan is - must be some very soon? Mine is this Thursday - 25th - thankfully it's at 8.50am so I won't spend the day worrying!

Can't wait image Will be so anxious when we get a bit closer - I have a haemotoma which is a small bleed in my uterus - so really hoping it's gone. If not I'll be under consultant-led care which I'd rather not be.

Can't believe we're getting to the end of first trimester already - I think this pg for me is going to fly!

Ruth xxx

11+5

Replies

• Ooops, make that 12 week scans!! X
  • heehee i knew what u meant.

mines not for ages! im only 8 weeks so got another 4 to wait till 20th september, seems forever away but we saw baby 1 week ago and they were snug as a bug

xxx
  • I've still got ages til mine, haven't even got a date yet. Fingers crossed the letter will come through this week though my midwife is the same as last time and pretty efficient.
  • ours is 30th Aug at 4.10pm. boo gotta wait all day. The wifes been very sick so im wondering if its twins haha.
  • Mine is 31st Aug at lunchtime - will be so excited so think the morning might drag!
  • Mine is this Tuesday at 1pm eek!
  • Ooooh, you might be the first cheekychops! You will have to let us know how you get on!! I am counting down to mine, I must stop looking at baby websites, I am filling my head full of horrible thoughts!!

Xxx

11+5
  • I've not got a date yet, have my booking in appointment on Friday so will maybe get it booked then - not sure how it works!

I'm not 12 weeks for another 3 weeks so I think I'll be one of the last.
  • Mine is 8th September at 10.00... Seems a long time to wait! I will be 13 weeks then!

F.x
  • Hello,

I had mine today! Everything was fine - I was put forward 2 days which was quite exciting so baby is now officially due on 4th March!

It was bizarre doing it for the 2nd time round - the pregnancy hadn't really sunk in until now but I have been very excited today and now I am 12+1 should hopefully start to feel better soon!

Good luck to all the ladies who have their scans coming up!
  • hi , ive got mine tomorrow at 11:40

so exciting!

xxx
  • so jealous of the ladies ahead of me!

i am the last day of march! maybe i should have joined in april and been one of the first lol
  • Looks like I might be the last one! Mines not till the 28th of September which is bloomin ages away! I'll be 13+6 then - so much for a 12 week scan then image
  • Jojo, that's great news - getting to see your baby and getting put forward 2 days, fantastic!!

Cheekychops & planning_bubz, enjoy your scans tomorrow - looking forward to hearing about them!

Xxx
  • Mines the 2nd September at 1.30 - too days before my birthday! Let's hope everything is ok ...
  • I've got the midwife on Friday so will ask her then. I am sure it will be week beginning 12th Sept though because that is when I am 12 weeks.

Very nervous but also can't wait. :roll:
  • i've got my midwife booking in appointment on Friday then i had to book my scan myself which is on Friday 9th september at 10am, thankfully i don't have to wait all day for the apointment! image
  • Mine is 5th September at 9:50 (I think, lol) I cant wait. xxx