Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Off to see the Doc!!!!!

Ive made an appointment to see my GP tomorrow morning, Ive been being sick now maybe 2/3 times a day for about 2 weeks now. Its really strange, my sickness started at 8 weeksbut was quite in frequent. I dont feel rough all day, I wake up hungry and eat and than immediatley after eating I feel sick until I go and be sick, I will feel ok again afterwards until a few hours later when I feel sick again and I will be sick, I am able to keep somethings down, im normally sick after my breakfast and after my dinner, but am generally ok after my evening meal, although have had days where I have been sick after that also, I would have thought that I would feel sick all day but I dont, just for a short time before I am actually sick. Anyone else felt the same??

However due to all the sickness I am totally drained, I have taken the week off work to try and rest and slep until 12pm today, but I try to do something like wash the dishes etc and after doing it I feel like I have run a marathon, I have no energy at all, I just dont want to do anything.

oing to get GP to check my iron levels and see if there is anything they can do as I am worried baby will not be getting enough from me.

Just seeing if anyone else is going through the same thing..... I am 10+1 today.

Thanks

Denise :roll:

Replies

• Hope you get on ok at the Drs. x
  • Hi hun,

How did you get on at the drs? I feel so tired at the moment I literally make myself cry because I am so pathetic. I am on summer hols ATM & feel like I am wasting them but I just have no energy. Pregnacare contains iron which is good if you're a bit anaemic - the MW told me to take it throughout for this reason.

Happily, I am starting to feel a bit better now - I definitely have 'good days' where I have much more energy & feel more on top of things! But this has only been in the last week or so. Just in time to go back to work, excellent!!!

Let us know what the dr says, hope he can help,

• Hi Denise,

Just wondering how you got on at Drs yesterday.

• Hi sweetie, just checking in to see how you are. How was the docs? Are you having an early scan or just having the 12w one? Zxx
  • Has anyone heard from 3054?? Hope she is ok? Zxx
  • Hi ladies,

I hope 3054 won't mind me letting you know. She went for a scan earlier this week and it has happened again. Abosolutely devastated for them both, life is so cruel sometimes.

xxxx.
  • Oh no thats terrible. I hope she gets the help and support she needs when she decides to try again xxx
  • Very upset to be reading this... thank you for letting me know. If you are in contact with her, pls pass on my prayers. Zxx
  • So so sad to read this. Looby, please pass on my sympathy to Denise if you are in contact with her. Really hope she is getting lots of support right now & this continues in the future.

Xx