Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hunger!

Oh my. I am gonna be a small whale at the end of this.

before church yesterday i ate, breakfast, then a meatball sub when we got there (yep in church, lush) then for our anniversary we went for a meal, i had 3 courses, toast when i got home, dinner and snacks in the evening.

Someone stop me!!!

I had pancakes this morning and am now starving!

Replies

• Options
    Lol Rosemary! You'll soon shed it all with two to run around after! I keep having panics about how I am going to cope with two?!! At the moment I don't feel like I can cope with one on some days...!

I'm not particularly hungry, though am slowly getting my appetite back after not wanting anything for weeks, but I do feel like a small (ish) whale today, just so fat & bloated image

Xx
  • Options
    Oh wow tell me about it! I can't believe how hungry I have been getting!. How can I feel hungry 20 minutes after a roast dinner?? Im hoping it will stop soon.

Ruth77uk - I am also panicking about having two!!! Im trying to imagine scenarios in my head about how to go places etc with two, my daily routine etc. Im sure when the time arrives we will just get on with it and it will be fine!
  • Options
    Lol I've given up on trying to watch the calories and am turning into a porker already! I bought a pregnancy exercise dvd when I first found out I was pregnant but haven't used it yet! xx
  • Options
    Awww I started a forum like this just a few a weeks ago!! It's madness how much I'm capable of eating... I'm concerned that as this continues my body will start to expect it and I'll struggle to eat better when the babies here!

My hunger is also the only symptom I have now as my sickness has died off so it's the only thing reassuring me the baby is fine in there!
  • Options
    It scares me how much I want to eat. It's taking over! Good job I love food! Yes coping with two is an interesting prospect... I'm more concerned about coping with a double buggy....:0D
  • Options
    it is reassuring isnt it image i have mild morning sickness coupled with starving hunger... not a brillaint combo as i eat too fast and then am sick.

double buggy doesnt bother me, i have bought mine already (well my mum did, it was on offer so we went for it)

im scared of having 2 as my husband works shifts and sometimes isnt here in the evenings.... this panics me the most.

nearly 10 weeks now, nearly 1/4 of the way!
  • Options
    I am 10 weeks and can't stop wasting either! I am always thinking about food even though before my BFP I was never a snacker at all - now I can't stop!

I have just started a thread about exercise DVDs as I think I need some exercise to combat all the excess food! So if anyone has any good exercise DVDs, please share!

Angel, when you have tried your DVD, let us know if you like it. xx