Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

scan tomorro and very nervous

Hi all my 12 week scan is tomorrow and I feel sick with nerves. After an ectopic back in march and a shock pregnancy this time. We agreed to wait a while coz we were moving house.

But I actually feel sick with nerves any words of wisdom ladies?? Xxx

Replies

• Hi! My scan is tomorrow too! I understand how you feel hun and you probably wont relax until you see your little baby on the screen. I've had no problems before and I'm still worried. Mine's at 3.30, what time is yours? Let us know how you get on chick xx
  • Hope your scan went well today? Let us know how you got on image
  • Hope both your scans went well....i have mine tomorrow morning i too am very nervous but excited image
  • How did your scans go ladies? Hope all well.

@loops, I am having mine tomorrow morning too and can't wait- been wishing away the week!!
  • Mine went well apart from baby not stretching out when she wanted to measure him! Nearly had to make another appointment but he cooperated in the end!

How did yours go Charlie? xx
  • had my scan on Friday it was amazing, baby had hiccups and was moving about loads, baby wouldn't lie down though even after i went for a wee, had a walk and a sugary drink so gotta go back on Tuesday for another scan, hopefully he will lie down this time, not that i mind though as get to see bubba again image
  • hope it went ok love,

not got mine for another week image
  • sorry ladies been mega busy lately.

Scan was excellent, wouldnt sit still though everytime they tried to measure heart and everything baby rolled over lol. Next scan booked for 14th November seems sooo far away but the last week has flown by so hopefully the next 8 weeks will too, cant wait to find out if i am having a boy or a girl.

OH ad i been thinking of names we used to like Jack but my mate has a little one called jack and he is my godson so back to the drawig board lol xx