Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had my scan today

Had my scan today and I nearly didnt get to have the NT test as baby had his head on his chest and they needed him to be 45mm but in this position he was 44mm! They told me to go for a wee and see if he'd stretched out a bit by then and eventually they got to do the test when he was just 45mm! They also dated me 2 days later than I thought I was, always a bonus! The nuchal fold was only 1.3mm which I was told is low.

Was fab seeing him moving about!

Replies

• fab!

glad it went well for you xxx
  • thats great xxxx i cnt wait to see my baby...20th feels so far away xxx
  • Scan day 2moro for me, so excited but also a little nervous. Just want everything to be ok! x
  • Great news! Little monkey not playing ball initially - I'd guess a boy just from that (although that almost guarantees you a girl Angelimage )

My NT result was 1.4mm. We got the results through today with the blood test combined & it's low risk (we dont get a 1in X figure here), so happy happy happy image

Xxx
  • Scan went well so amazing to see the little one. Our nuchal measurement was also 1.3mm so just waiting on blood result now. Can't wait until the 20 week scan to see my little bub again xx