Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012

Scan tomorrow

I'm so nervous i'm trying not to think something is wrong but I still haven't had an awful lot of symptoms.

It's at 8:30am so at least I won't have to wait all day. Will update tomomrrow.

x

Edited to add pic, hopefully it'll work

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304111_10150787014075268_589765267_20339330_1857013695_n.jpg

Replies

• Me too - I'm having mine tomorrow. Of course totally nervous. I think we all are at this stage aren't we!! Try to relax and hopefully it'll be a really enjoyable experience.

Mine's at 3pm, when's yours? Let's update tomorrow night or the next few days to see how it all went.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you (and me too of course).

Let us know how you got on
  • hi girls, mine is tomorrow too and im nervous too, keep telling myself what will be will be but then lil voices creep back in and start worrying again.

im lucky too cos i had a scan at 10 weeks (midwive dated me ahead and they've put me back)so ive already seen the heartbeat but im still worried that some thing has happened in the last 3 weeks.

fc crossed for all of us. Mine is at 9am.

pb xx
  • Just got back from the scan and thankfully everything is normal and baby was very wriggly. When the sonographer first started though my heart just sank because I could only see a blob and I was convinced it had stopped growing but then I saw its heartbeat and I breathed the biggest sigh of relief you can imagine! I think it was just in a slightly awkward position. So happy I feel like I can relax a bit now.
  • thats fab news.

ive got a week till mine, i may join DIA lol as i am so far behind u lot
  • hi hun, ive had mine too, my baby was very bouncy, was doing headstands and bouncing all over the place, amazing. so glad all was well for you. its a great relief isnt it hun.

pb xxx
  • Glad everyone's scans are going well image
  • Great pic plumduff! Glad all the scans are going so well image
  • lovely scan pic plumduff, xx