Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby expert stalker - ready to join!

I am completely embarrassed to admit that I have been what can only be described as a Baby Expert stalker since my DD was due in September 2009 - pathetic I know!! But as we have so many wonderful threads in DIM I have finally plucked up the courage to join in!!

Hope you don't mind me joining in so late but thought I had better introduce myself before I start rambling on other threads!!!

Oh and I'm pregnant with number 2 and we found out on Saturday at 16 weeks that we're having a Little boy! Scared stiff!!!

Replies

• Hi M2be!

I too was a baby expert stalker until very recently! I had a little boy in sept 2010 and used to come on here regularly but never joined, this time I thought I would go for it! I hope to find out if we are having another boy or a girl this Thursday and am bursting to find out - I have no patience!!

Congratulations on the news u are having a boy, they are great and I would be quite happy to have another (obviously I would be just as happy to have a pink one too!).

Anyway, welcome and look forward to getting to know u better over the next few months xx
  • Hello!!

Welcome image Glad you've finally joined us!

I'm Ruth, I've got an 18 month old son & am 19 weeks pg with no2, due 6th March! Very excited but a more than a bit anxious about how I'm going to cope with two!

Congratulations on your son! I can't wait to find out what we're having, we were "team yellow" last time & I'm so excited to be finding out this time round!!

Looking forward to chatting image

Xx
  • Thank you so much for the welcome! I can't believe its taken me 3 years to join in!!!

We have a DD who has just turned 2 so I secretly wanted another girl this time as she is so brilliant but my husband is delighted to be having a boy. We found out both times at 16 weeks - I'm just too impatient and hate all the speculation!!!

Looking forward to chatting with you both!! image
  • congratulations and welcome. I'm Annika. I have a little boy who turns two in beginning of Nov and due with this on on the 11th. Won't be finding out as we LOVEed the surprise element last time round.