Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

my 1 yr old wont leave my boobs alone!

i stopped bf-ing her at 8 months when she lost interest and i got pregnant.

now i dont know if my boobs have anything in them... or the smell of milk... or i dunno, but she keeps pulling mt top down and wanting to see them, she keeps pressing them and wanting to 'squish' them like when she was bf'd she would.

is this normal?? can she tell somethings up?

Replies

• Didn't want to r&r, though not sure I can help! I stopped feeding at 15 months when I found out I was pregnant. We were down to about 3 feeds a week anyway & my son has totally forgotten about everything boob-related, however your daughter was probably on a lot more feeds & so perhaps she can smell the milk or something?! Really not sure but hopefully it will just be another phase (isnt everything?!) & will pass! X
  • thanks hun, im a bit worried people think im crazy lol

i think shes noticed im changing, she keeps patting my bump and climbing on me for hugs (never used to happen)

my cat knew i was pregnant... so maybe my baby does too!
  • It's funny you say that, my son is VERY clingy with me at the moment, I thought it was teething or a separation anxiety phase but maybe hes aware somethings changing. We talk about the baby, stroke my bump etc but I still thought he had no idea.....

Hmmmmmm!

• My son is EXACTLY the same!!!!! I stopped at 12 months and he has had no interest since but now (I'm due end of Feb and he is 19months) he is rooting constantly. He pulled my boob out in starbucks the other day image I am also guessing that he smells the milk coming in.
  • im not alone! yay!

these babies are clever! they must notice ouir bodies change and our smell too, mummy smells different.

hope it is a phase as its pretty embarassing at baby group.