Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Toilet Roll Tuesday! :-)

I saw this on another board and thought it sounded fun!

How many sheets of toilet roll does your bump measure? Whilst I'm standing up mine is 7 1/2 sheets of Asda Shades long :lol:

Replies

• Options
    Just nipped for a wee and mine is 9 sheets of Andrex (with little dogs on). When I read your post I thought oooh she sounds big uhhhhurrrgh 9 sheets!!!
  • Options
    just nipped to the loo at work but the have cheap crappy extra long bits of loo roll not cut to normal size loo roll squares so will have to wait until i am home....
  • Options
    Is this measured all around what used to be our waists?
  • Options
    Think so Cheekychops image

Mine is 9 sheets of Charmin/Cushelle!!

I like this, will be fun to see how they increase! Would also love to know how many would've gone round pre-bump!
  • Options
    I'll just go back and measure then... thought I was measuring small only doing the front doh!

8 exactly- hubby thinks we're all puddled LOL!!!
  • Options
    hubby thinks we're all puddled LOL!!!

He's probably right :lol:
  • Options
    Is this measured all around what used to be our waists?

I measured the largest part across my belly button image
  • Options
    Been sitting on my bum for the past 20 mins since I got in- this is the first thing that made me get up off the sofa! :lol:

I am 7 sheets of Andrex. Everyone keeps telling me how "neat" my bump is- I'm jealous of all your lovely big bumps!

Love this thread image
  • Options
    I measure 8 1/2 sheets of Asda Shades...if I am doing it right. Measuring all the way around across what used to be my belly button? ; )
  • Options
    rachllsn3

I am also only 7 sheets, getting a bit paranoid at how tiny I am for 26 weeks. How far on are you? x
  • Options
    Chervandy - a fellow small bump! I am 25 weeks and trying not to worry about my small bump too! My scans have shown baby's growth is perfect and my mum says she had a small bump when she was carrying me so I think all is ok.

Let's enjoy our bumps- I'm sure we'll be huge before we know it!image
  • Options
    I am only 24+4 weeks but midwife said I measured quite big so you must just be normal.

Everyone is different, I wouldn't worry.

• Options
    This is a far less frightening way of measuring! Great idea! I am just over 8 sheets of Andrex normal /classic toilet paper at the ko. I feel quite small but know everything is fine with our little princess so am trying to just enjoy doing things that I know I won't be able to when I am bigger! Xxx
  • Options
    hey girls , i have a tiny little bump, im 7 & 1/2 sheets of asda shades but know ,my lil one is measuring right so not too worried , im sure ill soon be moaning i feel huge lol!
  • Options
    Last Tuesday I was 9 sheets of Charmin.

This Tuesday I am 8 sheets of Charmin!!!

I am hoping that I counted wrongly last week and not that bump is shrinking :lol:

Doh, pregnancy brain! X
  • Options
    I am 30 weeks on Sunday and i am 9 sheets of Andrex normal at the moment. but i find it really scarey as at 27 weeks i barely had a bump at all i just seems to have popped all of a sudden over the last few weeks. xx
  • Options
    I'm now 8. I thought I would be more than that! x