Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Only one name!

Hi all,

Me and OH are stuck on one name at the mo for our little girl: Emily Mae.

We did also have Betty but not sure now.

I am worried that she won't look like an emily but then we don't have a back-up plan! : (

Any suggestions

Full name would be Emily Mae Sheldrake - Sheldrake is hard to fit with anything!!!

Replies

• i had 1 name, imogen, and that was it!

i never worried if she suited it as tbh babies look like what theyre called, i think anyway lol

this time we have 1 name too!
  • G/C but wanted to say don't panic, normally the name you chose first will be the one you choose to call baby.

Samantha May & Hannah Louise both had Rebecca or /gabrielle as back up names but we still went with those names as they just rolled of the tongue. I'm sure your LO will suit whatever name you decide upon.
  • We never had a back up name, DD was Haiden Elise and that was that! xx
  • I think Emily is such a pretty name! We have a girls name - just one but we LOVE it! I'm pretty sure we're having a boy & have no idea about boys names! I'd be over the moon if we could just agree on one!! Xx
  • we only have one name too and we are sticking to it, i love it too much (and it was the only one we could both agree on!) :lol:
  • I was stuck on one, Erin then I really liked Aria and Scarlett then it was Erin definitely then this last week I really want Aria again lol I dont know what we will do, think we will see her and the ''one'' will just be there. :lol:
  • we had a boy but would have called a girl elizabeth isla. I liked evie and emily too but was over ruled! x