Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Saying hello...

I just waned to say hi to everyone, maybe some of you remember me... I started out with you guys but then unfortunately had a miscarriage.

I hope you are all happy and healthy and excited for your impending arrivals image

I am pregnant again and due in August and nearly out of the wretched 1st trimester safely image

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and I was thinking of you all.

Lots of love

CeeLou xx

Replies

• Hello image ,

Congratulations!! I think I remember a post in the pg forum saying you were pg a while back, hurrah for nearly being out of first tri!! Hope you've not felt to rotten with MS, tiredness etc!!

So pleased that things are going well, keep us updated!

Xxx
  • Hi CeeLou

I sadly remember you leaving us but I was more of a stalker back then as I was too scared to join in!!!!

So chuffed you are in the DIA group - I am an August baby so its the perfect month for a birthday I can tell you!!

We're all doing well over here - Ruth i've just noticed your ticker says 34 weeks!!! eeekk!!! From moaning it wasn't going quick enough to hitting 30 weeks and being 32 weeks tomorrow its now flying by!!! Scary!!!

Keep us posted on how you're getting on - your 12 week scan can't be too far away now? Enjoy every minute!!!
  • Yay congratulations! x
  • aw glad for u chick xxx
  • Awww you guys are all so lovely image

Must admit I've felt pretty rubbish throughout the first tri but trying not to complain about it as I just feel blessed to have got this far. My 12 week scan is on 6th Feb, although we had a private scan at 8 weeks to check everything was ok.

M2b - August babies are brill - I am one myself image

Glad you are all doing well - i often stop by and lurk checking on you - I can't wait for the birth announcements!!!

Cxx
  • That's lovely. I have been through it myself so know how you are feeling. This is 3rd time lucky for me so I am so excited to finally be a mum! Still nervous though...won't believe it till I hold her in my arms. Good luck! X
  • fab news! really pleased for you xx
  • Yay!! Congratulations! My little girl was born in August, its a lovely time for a birthday!

I hope everything goes well for you, I'll be thinking of you on the 6th!

Lots of mummy love.

Mrs Hugs x x x