Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

toddlers are disgusting!

completely non pregnancy related post

for all of you first time mums, so you know what's coming

after months of blaming nursery on passing on every bug going, including forever snotty noses and stubborn eye infections... I just caught my boy sticking his toothbrush down the toilet and sucking the water through the bristles!!!!!!!!!!

image:lol:imageimage :evil: image

Replies

• er .. vom.

lol my ickle darling is just as minging.
  • Yuk! Lol image

I just told my hubby who turned his nose up which somehow made it really funny - lol!

Thanks for sharing - how did you react to it?

Xxx
  • Hahaha that is GROSS...gotta love toddlers!
  • Yuk yuk yuk! That disgusting and funny at the same time!

Looking forward to this ina couple of years!!! image
  • G/C but oh my god, sick! I haven't caught my DD doing that yet x
  • Hmmmm, lovely!! I used to worry so much about everything being so clean, sterilised etc, but once they get to a certain age, there really is no point!
  • oh dear i cant help but laugh even though it is disgusting! how did u react? xx
  • Nice! My dd has recently learnt the word "bogie" and spends a lot of the time with her finger up her nose saying "bogies".
  • the main question would be was it a first time occurrence and has he only done it with HIS toothbrush!! image

I jumped out of my skin, yelled something incomprehensible (made him cry poor monkey), pure reaction, and subsequently threw all our tooth brushes in the bin and put the cup in the dishwasher on hottest setting.

I found it really funny actually.... but I don't think he'll do it again, I made him jump so much