Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

List of Bump Buddies

Hi Everyone, here is the bump buddies list.... I tried to give 2 weeks between due dates as much as possible but some people only have a week. Hope everyone is happy with the list below and if I have missed anyone off please let me know as soon as possible (but I have checked and doesnt look like I have missed anyone but my concentration resembles a goldfishes at the moment)

As much as possible i've used the BE username. If you can't get hold of your bump buddy, let me know and i'll see what I can do image

If your not a member of the facebook group and want to be, shout and can sort that too

Happy getting to know eachother x

Mrs Ferret(29th March ) & Naz Lami (24th March)

sharon694 (4th March) & Yummymummy31(20th march)

Ruth77 (6th March) & LoobyLouNo3 (24th March)

nikkirich75 (7th March) & rachllsn3 (20th March)

chervandy(14th March) & PrincessSummeruk(24th March)

sophiejbutt (26th March) & Sjw1984 (15th March)

starangels83 (27th March) & piahigsy(10th March)

Lynnyjc (27th March) & blrosie(8th March)

mummyslittlemonkey(16th March) & rosemary banks (27th march) & flowerlands (23rd march)

planning bubz + bump (16th March) & plumduff (26th March)

Dxxx (18th March) & loops26 (25th March)

A-Nonny-Mouse (30th March) & Natasha1uk (17th March)

mrshugs (13th March) & Angel3130 (26th March)

cheekychops10(4th March) & clare1182 (27th March) & MAGICMERLIN (14th March)

Replies

• Sorry to be a pain but I'm on twice - one as my real name fro

Fb and one as my name on here. Was it me replying to both posts on here and fb? Sorry! Xxx
  • Sorry to be a pain but I'm on twice - one as my real name fro

Fb and one as my name on here. Was it me replying to both posts on here and fb? Sorry! Xxx

argh this seems to have happened a couple of times.... i was hoping everyone had checked fb for duplications.... never mind... can you post in the fb group where the duplication is and we'lll sort it image
  • Hiya

How do I join the Facebook group

Thanks lynsey

search for clare owen and add me (or i can search for you) and i'll add you to the group then
  • list has been updated image Fingers crossed this is the final list!
  • Thanks Clare x
  • Thanks for sorting the list Clare. I'm not part of the FB group yet but would like to be. I just tried searching you but there were a lot of Clare Owen's?! Which one is you? My actual name is Natasha Court if it's easier to add me? Pic is of me and hubby. image
  • think i've added you??? Let me know if you haven't had a request...
  • Do you know if my bump buddy is on facebook as I havent had a reply from a message I sent her on here? x
  • Hi MLM, I have checked my Facebook and dont seem to have any requests? Would it Bevin a separate place to the friends requests? Xx
  • I've tried contacting my bb by pm but had no reply and not on fb group either. She's only posted a couple of times on Herr so don't know if she's still about.
  • Hi guys,

sorry i've not been on BE for a bit (forget to check, thought I had email notifications but doesnt look like I do)....

Natasha - I can't find you on fb image My pic is of my little girl pushing a doll pram if that helps?

yummymummy - do you want me to add you to the fb group? I'll see what I can do to contact your buddy

think i've covered everything ive missed... if I haven't shout again image
  • Mlm - I'm on fb group but my bb isn't. I've tried pming but great if you can contact but don't want to put you to any trouble.
  • I can't find you either... image Not sure what to do now. Can I search the group? x