Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012

OMG - March is NEXT WEEK!!!!

Ok so looking at the calendar today and suddenly realised that it will actually be MARCH next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the BA - I hope people post on here as well as facebook as I don't want to miss out!!!!!

I am due 1 month tomorrow!!! EXCITED!!!

Replies

• OM-flippin-G!!!

I can't quite believe how quick the last few months have gone! Still got a fair bit of organising to do, not started to pack my hospital bag yet or started on washing any clothes but got the next few weeks to get sorted!

Is everyone else all set, or still got things to do?

xxx
  • hey girls

Im due 16th , im all ready to go everything packed sorted in nursery and all clothes are washed. cant believe we will be having our babies soon image

pb + b 36+4 xxx
  • Eeeekk!! image

I still haven't got the crib or the matress, need to get a move on or my poor little one won't have anywhere to sleep!! Plus I need to get my bag packed too. Thanks for giving me the kick up the bum I needed to get going! x
  • It has gone so quickly since Christmas. it's my bday tomorrow which i cannot believe it here already and then the next big thing is the baby coming, just want her out now. Had a few shows this week so thinking she might be sooner rather than later!