Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO: Ruth77

Just checking you're okay - haven't seen you post on here for a while and your due date must be fast approaching!!

Hope you've managed to get everything organised!! image

Replies

• Hello!

How are you? Sorry I'm a bit rubbish with BE - tend to use the FB group a lot as it's much easier to use on my phone! - are you on FB?

I had my baby on Sunday morning - I was 37+5 and he caught us a bit by surprise! All is well though - will post my birth story! Thankfully breastfeeding is going well so it doesn't look like my son is going to inherit 300 breastpads into his crafts box :lol: !

How are you feeling? Are you just about ready for you little boy to arrive?

Xxx
  • OMG!!!!!!! I didn't expect you to reply and say you had had the baby!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I still havent got any more organised than when we spoke before!!!!

So pleased to hear everything is going well - can't wait for the birth story!!! I don't know why we do it to ourselves!!!

I am on Facebook - although hadn't joined the group as i was a bit scared but i'm thinking now i'm going to miss way too much!!! I think there is a thread somewhere on how to join?!
  • Lol, no I dont know why either! But here I am on day three not ruling out another (said on Sunday that two was plenty!!)!!!

Yes, join FB group!! There is a thread a page or two back! Can't post birth story till I'm on a laptop as it won't let me copy from my FB thread on my phone, but will get on soon!!

See you on FB image , & pack that bag!!!

Xxx
  • I can't find Donna to join the group image

Has she changed her picture so its not a scan anymore? Let me know and i'll try and find her again!!!

Don't want to miss anymore BA!!!! :lol:
  • Donna's pic is now of her gorgeous son who is sat up wearing a grey cardy with green/white/yellow stripes! X
  • Think i've got her!! fingers crossed i will be joining the FB world shortly!!! image