Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in March 2013

20 week scan tomorrow afternoon

I'm excited and nervous too. They're taking more blood off me again but that doesn't bother me as I've promised myself some popcorn if we get to the cinema in the evening. image I'm going to mention my fall and subsequent dodgy hip to the midwife and consultant to see what advice they can give me. No idea how I'm going to sleep tonight despite being up since six this morning! Hope everyone has had a good weekend. image x

Replies

• Good luck, hope all goes well and bay isnt camera shy lol x
  • Hi all. Well there's good news and bad news. Good news is that it looks like we're having a little girl and she's progressing as expected.  I hope that everyone is well and that their little wrigglers are starting to be noticable in their tummy gymnastics!   I've done a bit of editing in case of people I don't want seeing this finding out about it as I've used my nickname.
  • Hi, I'm sorry to hear this...what is ccam?

Hope you are alright x
  • Hi deeders, holy what a lot to take in. Hope ur ok? Where do u stay if u have to go to the mainland? I have to have my baby on the mainland to, bit of a pain as i have to go away and leave my other kids at home with granny xx
  • Bit of a mixed bag for you. I'm afraid i've not heard of CCAM either?

Hope you're ok, and keep us updates.

xxx

• Oh goodness deeders that must have been a shock. I'm so glad that they are looking after you and your little lady closely. I hope that the scan next week goes well x