Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in March 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Third trimester on the way.....

Hows everyone doing now - getting good bumps? Feeling the extra weight? Big boobs etc? Look how far we have all come. Nearly at the 3rd trimester, i will be 24 weeks on monday and cant believe it. Its gone so fast. Hope everyone is doing good xx

Replies

• I didn't realise the 3rd trimester was 28 weeks.  I'll have started my 3rd trimester on Xmas Day image

Yes, everyone seems to be going on about how big I am! My boobs don't seem too much bigger though. I am struggling with putting shoes & socks on - I have to go to the loo everytime I've bent down as it makes me want to wee!!

Hope your pregnancy is going well x

• 24 weeks is 3rd trimester little_lettuce. Bump gets in the way a lot now eh lol. I'm doing fine, this is my 4th pregnancy and by far the best. I'm still managing to run 3 times a week altho my pace has slowed and i'm only doing 2 miles each time rather than 10k and half marathons. Middle of the night peeing is a pain though. Still managing fine with socks n shoes but know it wont be long until i struggle. x
  • We got back from our consultation in Southampton and our little girl is doing very well. The ccam has stopped growing and is on the smaller side of the scale. They don't expect it to cause any further issues with the pregnancy or birth. She'll continue to be monitored after birth so they can decide whether they want to remove it, but if it doesn't get bigger or cause her any problems they may just leave it. The consultants have said that I should get away from stressing and back to enjoying everything. She's growing as expected and Both OH and I are always rubbing our bump and talking to her. I sing to her sometimes when I'm listening to music.

I have found the stress of this and work very hard the last three weeks and have been signed off this week ( spent most of it at hospitals, doctors and airports anyway) and for a few days next week, gonna see if My doctor will give me a couple more days to tie me over until I'm due my two week leave as I know my immediate boss is going to be very unhappy with the time that I've had off and will be wanting more 'quick words' with me which always end up with me locked in the loo crying. Being referred to a pyscholagist a week on Tuesday the stress of it all is tipping me over into a depressive state, especially where work is concerned. I just panic and cry and want to run away with OH and Bean.

Other than that the tiredness is coming back, bending over is getting difficult, the emotional rollercoaster is here to stay and I'm loving every kick and wriggle that I feel from our little miracle. Our parents have been hugely supportive during this time and OH has been amazing. His work have been very good about all the time off he has had for the extra consultations and travelling that we've had to do too.
  • Awww deeders, im so sad u feel like that about your work. Your boss sounds awful and is making you feel so bad. Thats not on hun. Get advice from someone about how to deal with it if they give you trouble when you do go back. U deserve a break to destress for a while so i hope doctors sign you off until your holidays. Some people have no understanding or respect for others. On the other hand i'm glad all is well with ur baby girl. Thats brill news. Dont let work get you down hun. xx
  • 25+5 here.  Mw yesterday, everything all good.  Bump seems huge this time round, I am sure I wasn't this big full term with my first, who was 2 on Thursday, can't believe how fast that has flown!  Boobs don't seem to have changed too much.  I stayed team yellow at the scan but I reckon I am team blue xx  Not long til we find out now!!

• I'm 24 weeks so clinging to the fact that i'm only just over half way through 2nd trimester, entering 3rd is just too scary, but with all the xmas things going on I'm sure the next 4 weeks will fly byimage

, still actually getting used to being pregnant again, although it doesn't really seem to be effecting me too much. Getting up about 100 times a night to go to the loo is about it, I feel like my bump is quite small but then catch a look at myself and see its not, lthough its not getting in my way yet!!

• Deeders - I'm so sorry to hear that work are making you feel like that & really hope things improve for you. Is there anyone you can speak to? I had a dreadful boss in my old company & my boss when I was pregnant last time became really awkward (she was irritated that I'd got pregnant before her as she was older!). I hope you & your little girlie are well. Sorry I missed your previous posts. Are you on Facebook?

We are finally getting settled in our new house but had lots of 2 year old birthday parties etc so had lots of busy weekends recently. I can't believe we've gone on the market, bought & sold since getting bfp! Time is starting to go quickly in the run up to Christmas!

Does anyone else have problems with this site? It crashes loads on my laptop.x
  • Its really slow with me a lot of the time Ali81+1, so annoying, and other times it just doesn't load up x