Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELLO EVERYONE, I'M BACK!

Hello girlies, so sorry I haven't been in touch for ages!! Last time I was on here I was going to be induces 2 weeks early. Well after 3 days Mason was born 24th April at 3.31pm weighing 6lb15oz after a terrible time with my bp. I developed Pre-Eclampsia during my labour but it wasn't detected at all even though by bp went up to 225/122!! I was diagnosed a week later!!! after passing out at home. I got to the hospital minutes away from fitting and was ok. Was admitted for a week and have been in and out for ages but finally back on track touch wood. So how is everyone and there little people? Love being a Mummy its great!!!!

Here is a pic of my little dude! Now a huge Dude lol!

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs127.snc1/5480_244349425509_878695509_8149795_6655948_n.jpg

Take care

Tracey x x x x

Replies

• Options
    hi tracey its been ages since youve been on hasnt it its still pretty quiet in may but everyone asked where you were i think someone kept us updated for a while your lill man is gorgeous.lola-mae was born on 11 may weighing 8lb7.5oz after a 15 min labour image
    claire and lola-mae xxx
  • Options
    Hiya Tracey ! ahh sorry to hear u had a bad time with your labour its sounds awful!
    ur Lo is lovely! bet ur very proud ! wow 6lb 15oz thats miniture !!
    My little girl Morgan was born on the 18th May weighing 9lb 3ozs (13 days late with a 32hour labour ending in emergency c section..my waters went when i was out with my dog lol..) but cant wait to do it all again soon!!

I absolutely love being a mum !!! glad ur back x
  • Options
    Thanks girls! Great fun isn't? love it! JoJo can't believe it went when you was out walking the dog?! lol I was in hospital for 3 days and when my water broke I said....either my water has broke or i've wet myself and at this time my oh and mum were playing crib....now surely you would stop and think....shit!....nope they carried on playing cards!!! lol couldn't bloody believe it lol!!
  • Options
    Aw your baby is so cute!! what lovely eyes! x
  • Options
    He's bloody gawjus!!! My Jamie is a little chunker too lolxxx