Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

is it relly that hard?

Girls i gotta moan lol ...
I went to work this morning only for 4 hours (keep in touch days) start at 7am.
i managed before i had to leave to feed, her changed her in to her clothes sorted her changing bag. left out a sterilised bottle , her breakfast a bowl / spoon / bib as hubby looks after her til he starts at 11 where he dropped her off to me before he went (our works r 2 mins from eachother)

anyways was all good , i popped to my parents where i then left her with them for an hour as i went to play netball. picked Morgan up and we took the dog out (hubby went to pub after work he still there now)

right ... so i get in the house ... and it looks like a bomb site ... Morgans breaskfast and bib were on the sofa theres a nappy on the changing table her bottle is on the mantle piece , hubbys work shoes r in the middle of the lounge and his trousers ... the the kitchen bin is fuil...

*deep breathes* LOl... i hope he blumming realises how much house work i do and look after the baby ...

ps-im not thinking im superwomen ... but at least tidy up a bit ...i think i must be too soft on him xxx

[Modified by: JoJo* on 27 September 2009 18:13:54 ]

Replies

• Oh dear! Sounds like my OH,he claims not to notice things lying around, drives me nuts!! He'll walk past/over things rather than lift them off the floor!!

I think they're all the same unfortunatley!!xx

• My oh is EXACTLY the same - whenever he changes Joseph's nappy he thinks it's fine to leave the changing bag open so everything can fall out, and the mat and dirty nappy in the middle of the floor. Sometimes it's just easier to do it myself! lol x
  • Oh my goodness, you've just exactly described my hubby, he is honestly useless!
  • my hubby is just the same...cannot multi-task, he even has to pause the tv if theres something he wants to 'watch' on. although i have to give him some credit...he managed to do some washing up today.