Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Have any of you

hi
Have any of you thought or have lost you pregnancy weight yet !!!.
I think its about time i stated loseing some weight so i thought we could have a weekly weigh in on here 4 you ladies that would like to join in with me with the extra support from each other it might encourage us a bit more .
so il see whos interested then we will set a date.
SIZE 10 HERE WE COME LOL .

XX

Replies

• I've lost 3 stone since I had him but still carrying an extra stone. Not brave enough to put me weight down on here so I'll just give silent support haha!!xxx
  • hiya girls !! I put on a stone and a half by 37 weeks then ... i finsihed work my baby was 2 weeks late so i was off work for 4 weeks and i ended up putting on 3 stone in total lol !!

i lost 3 stone in 4 weeks after having my Lo .. but now im like jelly .. yuck ! got loads of stretch marks .. i didnt really have many when pregnant..maybe i just couldnt see them haha ! i wanna loose another stone and tone ! gonna get my bum back in the gym in 2 weeks (i got to have a blood test for my iron as i been on tablets - lost alot of blood in emergency c section) so i dont wanna over do anything atm ..

anyways lol i need to get fitttttttttt again (plus im a fitness instructor) so dont think ppl want to be trained by a jelly lol !!
  • JOJO - mine were hiding when pregnant too!!! :lol:

I will join you ladies, I am also doing a constant diary on baby for people to ass to but more for me to keep looking back on how I have been and felt whilst trying to get rid of the blubber. I wont put my weight on but I do need to lose lots and have weekly weigh in at weight watchers on a Tuesday.

Good luck ladies and fingers crossed to buying a whole new wardrobe before Christmas image
  • im sure everyone will hate me, but im back in all my pre-pregnancy clothes. A combination of breastfeeding and pram pushing seemed to do the trick for me. Ive had to buy new work clothes though because i 'stretched' a lot of my old clothes lol
  • Hi ladies image I'd like to join in also, was discussing this with my sis as we're thinking of starting slimming world.I just got back from holiday and looking at pictures of me is not pleasant!

I actually weigh less than before i was pregnant, but definately have a jelly belly now, and still feel like i could drop a couple stone.
  • ok then ladies shall we chose a date to weigh in.Then the ladies that want to put in there weight can at the mo am 12st 13lbs would like to lose the 13lbs then see how i feel so i will be starting the diet 2noz so a good weigh in day 4 me would be mondays x
  • You've encouraged me to put my weight on as I am the same weight as you so don't feel so much like Mama Cass now lolxxx
  • lol ,well when i had justed given birth to my 1st dd i was 14st 8lbs so am greatfull that i havent put as much on as last time plus am only 5ft so i think ur height makes a hugh difference 1st weigh in day will be monday then is that ok with you ladies xxxx
  • Yup, well today i'm 11st 6lbs, but i'm only short, 5ft 3inch. I'm hoping to loose 2-3 stone, but i'm going to start by just trying to eat a little healthier.
  • I'll join in too. JJ is 16 weeks and I now weigh a WHOPPING 14st 3lbs. Can't stand looking in the mirror and that's definitely not helping with the PND. I go on the Wii Fit when I have time, and carry JJ in a sling whilst pushing Alex about so I like to think I am moderately active - just also have a penchant for all the naughty things. image x
  • I get weighed on a Tuesday so will stick to that if ok as I dont use my scales at home.

I put on a stone in pregnancy and i have lost that and another stone since May but still have a lot to lose and I have terrible willpower so to keep chatting with you ladies will help image
  • I put on three stone by the end of my pregnancy. I lost two stone within the first week. The other stone is not proving to be as easy but I now have around 10lb to go to get back to pre-pregnant weight. I am now back in most of my old clothes but there is still a jelly belly there. I would love to know what kind/type of exercises I could do to try and get rid of that.

Good luck ladies with the weigh ins and weight loss - you can do it!!

xxx