Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

3rd jabs!!!

ive just taken Morgan for her 3 rd set of jabs it was horrible she screamed when the dr did the second one in the same leg bless her .. but after shed finished Morgan stopped crying .. she actually laughed as we were walking through the door lol.
shes asleep now ..... how did ur los take it??? when r the next ones ???

Replies

• aawww, Morgan sounds fab!! Ella gets her 3rd set on Thursday and I'm dreading it. I know it's for her own good but l hate seeing her in pain. Thankfully my OH comes too and he holds her for it. She was really sleepy for a few days after her last set so I hope she's ok this time round!

xx
  • emily has her 3rd lot on the 22nd. im dreading it, the nurse is so rough and as soon as shes finished she holds the door open for you to leave dispite the fact that i still have a screaming baby im trying to calm down before i walk through a packed reception. luckily ive not had any problems with side effects. x
  • shons - ur lucky ur OH goes wit u! i hate holding Morgans leg whilst they put the injection in . my oh hasnt been to any of my appt or morgans appt
    image he works 7 days through the summer

mrssmith86 - the nurse sounds horrible !! its manic at baby clinic specially when they weigh them then ur trying to get the baby changed and their trying to explain to u about the injections or something i never listen lol they could be saying anything to me and i wouldnt no.

Morgan was fine last night shes really sleepy this morning ... im gonna have to wake her soon gotta go to waterbabies lol.
  • zaki just had his 2nd set as we're in morocco so had to wait for them... only had 1 injection in his leg (pretty sure it was sposed to be 2) and had something put in his mouth? is that right???