Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone want another baby?

hi girls .. anyone talked about having another , i seriously miss being pregnant i loved it (expect the labour part) i do want another one .. i would like another girl lol...but hubby wants a boy if we have another girl he said wed try for the 3rd time then thats it!!
its my brother in laws wedding next september so im planning on not being pregnant for that...but try after image exxcciiitttiinnn....
xxx

Replies

• Hiya, initially i said no more babies, lol, but now i find myself really wanting another one. We've decided we're going to wait untill lo is about 1 1/2-2ish so the age gap isn't too big, but i wont have two babies to look after at the same time. We have said we want about 3, so that 2 more babies to try for image I so want a little girl next time, i love my baby boy to bits, but you just cant dress them up and play with them the same as you can a girl!
  • Hey, I would love another one (also a girl ideally, so I have someone to go shopping with in the future while Joseph is playing rugby with his dad, lol) but I'm not allowed unless we come into some money/win the lottery! Have 2 stepchildren as well as Joseph and only a 3 bed house, so no room or money for more, sadly image maybe one day if we're rich!! x
  • Hi i also would love another but this time would love a boy as iv already got 2 girls ,that both have more shoes the a large shoe shop god help when they get to teenage years lol.My partner is dead set that he dose not want anymore but her did say that after the 1st wink wink lol who knows xxx
  • Oh no not me. My Bethany was an absolute angel of a child but Jamie is a little horror lol. I adore the bones of him but he is bloody hard work cryin all the time and I mean 18hrs of everyday. So much so that I frogmarched my hubby to the Snip clinic!! I do understand exactly where you're coming from though hence the 18mth age gap between my bubbasxxxx
  • I would love another baby but I want to wait until my baby is around 2 or slightly younger. Just after I had little one I said no more but now I cant wait for no 3. It would be nice to have a girl as I have 2 boys but aslong as baby was ok id be happy
  • No more for me! I have a girl and a boy so I am happy with that. There's only a 14 month age gap between the kids so it's been pretty hard work for me - also there's no way that finances would stretch that far..x
  • I'd love a few more and I'd be glad if they were boys, we have soo much boy stuff and I can't imagine how difficult frilly dresses are to iron!! Gimme T-Shirts and dungarees anyday!!xx
  • I would love another one and if I let my heart rule me I would be pregnant right now!! Unfortunately there is no way I can afford next lot of mat leave unless I return to work and save up some more :\(