Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09

Haha feel so decadent!!!

Nothing really important to say just my hubby's gone out the kiddies are both in bed and I'm sat here with a glass of wine catching up on all your posts. Its been sooooooo long since I had a night to myself like this and I may also be a tad tipsy (its only my 2nd glass how bad is that)imageimagexxx

Replies

• hahaha, get your feet up...i hope you have a big bar of chocolate there too. I have turned into such a light-weight since having ciara..(i guess this is what 9 months+ of no booze does to you) enjoy your well deserved evening!
  • I've a big bag of onion rings is that acceptable lol? I know what you mean about the drinking, used to think nothing of polishing a bottle or two off but now a bottle gets me a wee bit blotto. Gunna make the night complete by watching back to back episodes of Come Dine with Me on my Sky Plus and gt off here before I make a show of myself hahaxxxx
  • enjoy every second of it - you deserve it!!

xx
  • I adore it one of the best things on the telly. My hubby tries to pretend he doesn't like it but he always sits and watches it with me, whilst relentlessly commentating throughout mind youxx