Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

for those who remember me....

Dear All,

I know its been a long time since I was on here, but I thought that I would give an updape for those of you who remember me. I have no idea who is still about.

I was due to have my baby on May 13th and last time I was on here I was moaning about being overdue. Sadly, my little boy was born on the 22nd May and suffered a shoulder distocia which starved him of oxygen at birth. After a traumatic week on the neo natal intensive care unit Bertie passed away.

I hope that you all savour every precious moment with your babies as I did with mine. And I wish you all great joy for the future.

rx

Replies

• Options
    oh mrsrc i remember you how awful my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time big hugs hunny
    claire x
  • Options
    I'm fairly new on here so don't know you but just wanted to send my thoughts to you and your family. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Take care. x
  • Options
    yes i remember you, so sorry to hear about Bertie that's awful. hope you have lots of support from a loving family, take care of each other.
    aileen xxx
  • Options
    *massive cuddle* ... mrsrc im so sorry to hear about Bertie. thats absolutely devastating news !! i couldnt possibly imagine how u r feeling and what uve had to go through. looks after yourself. love jo x
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family. Sometimes there is no justice in this world.xx
  • Options
    omg am so sorry to hear about Bertie,My thoughts are with u and yor family too xxxx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear wot happend to ur lil boy image sending all my love to u and ur family and ur lil angel XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    oh no! i remember you, take care of yourself, there really are no words to help at this time and i cant begin to imagin what your going through. treasure every moment and memory of your little angel-i know you will.
    sending hugs and thoughts your way.
  • Options
    AWWW I am so so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you. xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi. I remeber you but haven't been around in here as my baby came early so been inthe March forum. I'm so so sorry to hear about your little angel. xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, I'm sure the angels are taking good care of your baby.
    Thinking of you.
    Marie
  • Options
    Mrsrc, I remember you and I am so sorry to hear about Bertie. I think you are amazingly strong to be able to wish us all well when you are going through so much. My thoughts are with you and your family. xx
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about Bertie. I hope it is of some comfort that you got to know him for that precious week. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through but our thoughts are with your family at this difficult time. xxx
  • Options
    I do remember you and I am so incredibly sorry to hear about Bertie. I canlt imagine what you must have gone through and how you must be feeling, but I hope that things get easier for you. Thinking of you all xxxx
  • Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family x
  • Options
    how terrible for you all my heart goes out to u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    i'm soooo sorry for your loss i remember you too , try to stay strong my thoughts are with you and your family xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    omg i remember u hun im so shocked i cant believe it i just want to giv u such a huge hug. Im so sorry i just dnt no wot to say my heart goes out to u hun and your little angel rip little one may theangels look after u xxxxxx
  • Options
    omg i remember u hun im so shocked i cant believe it i just want to giv u such a huge hug. Im so sorry i just dnt no wot to say my heart goes out to u hun and your little angel rip little one may theangels look after u xxxxxx
  • Options
    Mrsrc, I am so so very sorry to read this post it has made me cry and I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I don't know what to say. Make sure you and your OH look after one another in this terrible traumatic time. I wish you all the best for the future. xxx