Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

this time last year.....

i was starting my 2ww hoping and wishing that i would be pregnant! and now here i am sat with my baby in my arms...cant believe its almost a whole year since i peed on the stick and my life changed for the bettrer!

Replies

• What a lovely post! I hadn't even realised that, but you're right not long now until we all found out we were pregnant and here we are with fab little bundles of joy - although i still can't quite believe he is mine!
  • This is so true, this time last year i was running around like a headless chicken, preparing for my wedding! I can't believe i've nearly been married for a year, and that i would nearly have been pregnant!!!
  • tht is totally true i cant believe it i found out in early september its crazy i really do miss being preg to thow lol shes growin so fast shes amazing i dnt stop looking and kissing her. Shes a telly addict i stood infront of it the other day wen she was watching it and she cryed til i moved lol little madam xx
  • i know!! our little may babies are growing up way too fast
  • Yeah its scary to think we just found out we were preg this time last year. The time has flown over so quickly. This time last year it seemed like a life time away til I held my baby.
  • This time last year I had just had my first appt through for the infertility clinic ...now I have a baby! LOL Found out I was pg 3 days before the appointment. The year has flown by, I agree!