Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How much is yours !

Hiya girls
just being nosey reli 1
how much does every1 little bubbas weigh now Amber is 13lb 80z she is 14 weeks now it goes sooooo quick has any1 started on solids yet i have and Amber loves her food shes more of a pudding girl like her mumy lol
take care xx

Replies

• Hiya!!!
    Morgans 15 1/2 weeks and shes about 17lb 5oz hehe !!! when i measured her length she was 60cm. not weaning yet...she seems happy breastfeedin every 3 hours and sleeps from 9pm til about 7am ...its going wayyy to quickly xxx
  • Logan is 16 weeks and 6 days and he is 18lb 13oz
    He is 67.5cm long and I have started weaning him as he was taking 7oz bottles every 3 hours and wanting more x
  • Zaki is 15 weeks and is 18lb 11oz :O hes taking 6oz every 4 hours... started him on weetabix and cerelac.... not much choice for babies in morocco lol
    hope everyone is well.. image xxxxxxxxx
  • Wow, some big beautiful babies there!

Oliver hasn't been weighed since he was 8 weeks, due to moving etc, but he was 12lb 9oz then. I'm taking him this thursday to find out. He's definately putting weight on, and has now moved into his 3-6 months clothes. He's 15 weeks now, and am hoping to start weaning him soon as he is feeding every 2-3 hours, and is still hungry, also watching us eat, so seems interested in food.

Will post his weight when i know image
  • Caleb is 16lb 5 oz and is 67.5cm. He is 18 weeks today image