Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

need some advice!!

hi everyone, i have a problem and need some advice, my daughter is 7 months old and has started refusing to drink her milk, and also water or juice, but she is happy to eat solids. her nappies are dry which is obviously because she is not drinking any fluids. she normally drinks between 24-28 ounces per day plus breakfast and dinner, but yesterday she didnt have any milk after 12 noon until 7:30 this morning when she had 3 ounces of milk, and she had just taken another 4 ounces i am just worried that she is not getting the amount of milk that is advised. please help!!

Replies

• Boo, its you, i knew it, haha, its me!!How is she today?xx
  • is this deb?? not sure xx
  • it must be deb i av read some of ur post an u mention oliver. i av only just sighned up. she doin ok, feedin a bit better now anyway so thats good! xx
  • Yep its me, you are better off posting it in baby hun, as May is quite quiet at the moment.x
  • My lo has dropped milk to so I'm trying to top up with milk in weetabix, yogurts etc to add to her overall intake. Am told that ideally they need around 20oz when on solids but some days I know lo has less than this. She does have wet nappies though and I'd be more concerned if this wasn't the case - might be worth mentioning to your HV if her appetite for fluids doesn't return? xx