Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Crawling, shuffli, walking yet?

2»

Replies

• We moved the coffee table out of the room altogether in December!
  • No coffee table??!!!!!! But where do I put all the crap!! lol
  • just a thought, but have you thought about joining fb under your username on here,or just any fake name you fancy, and just adding the group, no friends or anything?! that way you get to have a chat, keep up with whats going on but you dont have to actually add anyone you know in 'real life'....

just a thought...xxxxxxx
  • It's definately something i've considered but facebook is blocked at work & there were I do most of my conflabbing!!
  • I know this post is old but I just want to complain that my little lady STILL isn't crawling at 10 months. argh!

I didn't crawl though, went straight to walking.

I feel guilty cos I haven't been on here for ages either, but like A-Nonny Mouse says the changes put so many people off! Plus FB just makes for a much more personal conversation where we can share our photos and things in perfect privacy - the group is totally private and only the ladies can see it. It's a shame you're not on Fb image

You must be getting close to having your baby now, Golden Girl?

Exciting! xx
  • Wow it's lively here again!I haven't posted in ages...!!Mia was crawling at the tender age of 5months Nooooo!!I swear she has never been a baby at all as of a day off 9 months she took her first steps eeek!She is now 10.5mths and we have a mixture of crawling and walking she can still crawl much quicker than she can walk but I still can't quite believe that my little dot has been so forward...they say 2nd babies do things quicker er yeah not Mia she just wants to be like her big sister sadly for me who thought i could baby her forever lol xxx
  • ILOVEMYGEEK what a gorgeous photo, and what a clever girl she is!! My lo is 10 months now and like Mitxi's lo isn't even crawling yet! lol x
  • hiya - freya is nearly ten months and still not crawling. Although the last few weeks she has figured out howe to get around the room quite fast by rolling, swivelling on her tummy and sliding so I keep finding her stuck underneath a chair or the airer, busily pulling all the socks off it!
  • Yey! Lily has been crawling for 2 weeks. I was just watching her one night & then she was off! I really thought she wasn't going to bother. This last week she is also walking with furniture & her 2 fangs have broken through.

I thought it was supposed to be the cute front tooth that came through first? I'm wondering if she's going to look like a scary pumpkin with fangs at this rate!

Thanks Mixti, not long now (8-ish weeks to go). I can't tell you how hardcore a back-2-back pregnancy has been. I will be sooooo glad to give my body a rest, it's been a slog to say the least xxxx
  • Lol @ the fangs!!!!

Ava still isn't crawling but the last few days seems to be happier on her from, stretching more for things etc! Maybe she actually will move..one day! Then I really need to child proof as it's still very unfriendly! X
  • Happy MrsG, I'm convinced that Ava is going to be a bum shuffler! If she is, I want to see a video, as I don't think any of the Maybies are bum shufflers yet? Either that or she'll just get up and walk.

We're not really childproofed either but I shut the door to the hallway so Sophie can't get to the stairs. And when I can't be bothered to keep chasing her into the kitchen I shut that door too! Living room is ok, everything she can't have has been gradually moved higher and higher. I'm dreading the day she climbs the bookcase!
  • Stilllll no crawling here yet either lol.

I must must must start childproofing a bit tho or being extra careful - she can happily pick up and eat raisins now and I do worry I'll drop a hair grip without noticing for example or there will be something else on the floor. OH is forever walking in with his shoes on! grrrrrrrr!

• Hey ladies

We have a stander!!! Max has mastered pulling himself up, cruising on everything and walking holding my hands and today he has started standing on his own (before landing on his bum!!)

Lenny and Violet aren't far behind (both crawling and pulling themselves up on things).

S x